Wednesday, May 12, 2010

LIfe goes on...

Life goes on, and sometimes it interrupts the best laid plans.

I finally get back on this blog and I realize that i have been away too long, but dealing with the daily pain and troubles I was, I was not able to be here. Now that I am on the road to recover I am back.

So what happened? I, like a number of women, after having their families, developed troubles with my female parts, those parts responsible for my having children, and althought I had good intentions, to wait until the school year was done, and work was over to do something about it, my best laid plans were not to be. Last week, on Wednesday May 5th, I had to go in and have full hysteroctomy. I say this in all seriousness, it was the best decision I have ever made!! I have been off all pain medication since Saturday, and seeing as I was living on daily doses of pain meds in the months leading up to surgery, this is a major improvement! I feel a million times better. I still have a long way to go, and maybe knowing that my blog is here and I have it to talk on and write on is the best thing going at the moment, because I was feeling a little depressed today. I am feeling better, but I can't drive yet, and the wounds are healing but a little sore and I don't have a whole lot of energy, so I was feeling down. Then I remembered my blogs, and I thought I ought to check on them. To tell you the truth, now after writing for a few minutes I feel a whole lot less depressed than I was starting to feel earlier!

No comments:

Post a Comment