Friday, May 20, 2011

10am and I'm ready for a nap....

I get up as usual this morning to get the kids off and on the bus. Maeve is begging me to drive her to school. She made a present for her classes student teacher, her last day is today and they are having a party, and she didn't feel like she could get it on the bus.

So I got dressed and took Maeve to school. Of course we had to stop at Circle K for a Polar Pop on the way, but I dropped her off and then went over to CVS. I had some stuff i needed to pick up, and then while i was there i noticed that the gardening stuff was 25% off, so of course I had to look at that.

I stopped at two garage sales on the way home. The first one has this really nice white ornate shelf that i like an would look great against the walls in my living room, there are a tan color called "Moose Tracks" and white picture frames and shelves really stand out against it and look crisp and clean, and the shelf was priced at $3 but they said to make an offer, but it was just so heavy! My walls have trouble holing really heavy things even with anchors, so I just wasn't sure. I ended up passing on the shelf.

The second garage sell didn't have much, but i did find a nice top for Maeve, but I wasn't as pleased that i stopped at it as I was the first. It looked good from the street but once you got into the garage it was a bunch of knick-knacks and Christmas stuff and I was not in the mood for that. So I headed home.

I hung a new wind chime I got at CVS on my porch, and then decided to finally finish planting the flowers I got for Mother's day. each year a couple in our church that owns a nursery donates flowers to be given to all the mothers in the church, and they are always good quality flowers. Somehow this year, the flowers the kids gave me are all full sun flowers, and then my mother-in=law gives me her flowers. She says she doesn't have anywhere to plant them, but i plant mine in containers and she could do, but I don't push the issue, it's not worth it.

So now have four containers with flowers on my front lawn just beside my sidewalk. I am loving the way it looks, but now, here it is only 10am, and I am exhausted. I am ready for a nap!

i can't wait till all my blood work comes back and I go back to the doctor. I have been feeling this tired and lack of energy since the surgery last year, and this is not normal. I mean the whole time Brad and i were dating and until we had Tiernan I worked a full-time job and a part-time job, so this is not like me to be so tired and not able to do much! Sometimes I think it is the biggest problem, but then I also think it feeds some of the other issues, so i am looking forward to finding something.

I just want to feel like me again, not working two jobs, but having the energy to take care of my family would be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment