Thursday, October 10, 2013

Changing of the guard...

I have had this blog with my book reviews, and the other two blogs tied to it, for aw long time, but I no longer use the email that I set these blogs up with.

After much thought and consideration, I have decided to move my blogs over to my new email address.

Yess, this will be a lot of work and it will take a great deal of time, but i am trying to move all the book review posts over to the book review blog.  All personal posts will move to a personal blog, and all work posts will move to a work blog. A little more organized.  I am also planning to organize the past book reviews with added links to each other as i move them, making them easier to find and to move from one to the other for people.

The new book blog will be at this address:  http://tammommyblogs.blogspot.com/

The new name will be TAMMommy Blogs on Books

Thank you for bearing with me during this change and i hope that it will be better for everyone in the long run!

Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment