Thursday, December 8, 2011

A Pour Way to Dye by Tim Meyers (A Soapmking Mystery #2)

A Pour Way to Dye (A Soapmaking Mystery, #2)A Pour Way to Dye by Tim Myers

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Tim Meyers has become one of my favorite authors, and to think, I wasn't sure to begin with that I would like a male cozy mystery writer.

I began with his Candlemaking series, and was amazed at how well written and how well he understood the candle making craft when writting that series.

Now I have moved on to his soap making series, and the Perkins family clan. I am again amazed at how well he understands the craft of soap making, and then there is the family clan, that I can just imagine being a part of in each book.

This series is also well written and just so easy to get into, to want to read and to be part of the book and to enjoy the craft of soap making. There are tips at the end of the book on making your own soap, and at this time of year, I think I might just have to try them.

As I finish this series, Tim Meyers has another series I am working on collecting so that I can read them, the Lighthouse Inn Mystery.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment