Friday, July 15, 2011

Book Review: Deadly Housewives

Deadly HousewivesDeadly Housewives by Christine Matthews

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I picked this book up on a whim at the library the other day, and i have to say that I was surprised.

it is a collection of short stories, of housewives who find themselves in situtations that they fell can only be solved by murder. Each story is pretty short and they are funny as well as well-written.

My favorite was the mother-in-law who was forced to move into the garage apartment and the daughter-in-law intentional poisoned her cat, so the mother-in-law got back at her, and the neighborhood by allowing the kids to play in the streets.

It was just a great read, and I found myself having trouble putting it down, although none of the stories connected, when i finished one I found myself wanting to read the next and the next. They were great and it was enjoyable. If you like to watch crime hows on tv, you'll love this book.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment