Thursday, October 20, 2011

Book Review: Shelter

ShelterShelter by Harlan Coben

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


OMG!  I just finished this book, and all I can say is that I can not wait to read more! It was so awesome, so many twists and and turns, so many mysteries within mysteries, that I kept reading and reading and then the next thing I knew the book was done, and I was like what? wait? no, not yet!

This was just an excellent book, and it was the first time I had read this author and I was loving it. I just can not get over how much I loved this book. I can't even think what to say about the book at this point, I am still so amazed at the book, at the masterful way it was told, at the way I got carried away and involved in the characters. I could feel everything Mickey was going through, I related to Ema, and I even understood Spoon. It was such a wonderfully told story, with so many twist and turns, but yet it was followable. I never got lost in the story, things unfolded in different waves, but it all made sense.

Of course, the end had me yelling out NO and wait...I'm not ready for it to end, I want to know more about Mickey and Lizzy and even Myron.  There are just so many questions left to be answered, but even more, it was that I connected with the characters and I wasn't ready to leave them.

I was so excited to be selected as a First-Reads giveaway winner and get this book. It was an bonus for me, I got to encounter a new author, and found a book that I loved! Thank you Good Reads!!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment