Thursday, May 24, 2012

Murder In Miniature by Margaret Grace

Murder in Miniature (A Miniature Mystery, #1)Murder in Miniature by Margaret Grace
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Murder in Miniature is the first book in the A Miniature Mystery Series, and although it was a good book, i can't say that I am climbing the walls looking for book two. The story was fine, and I enjoyed the details of the miniatures world, but something about it made it difficult for me to read.

Maybe it was having grandma as the heroine, but I don't think it was that, but no matter how I tried i just could not relate to this book.

Geraldine is a grandma who lost her husband two years ago, and gets caught up in the only two murders in her small town in forever, while her granddaughter is here for a visit. She reasons through the questions and makes wonderful conclusions, not far fetched jumps, but yet at the same time I couldn't get into it and I find I am even having a hard time writing about it! Wow, that almost never happens with a book.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment