Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Getting my life back...

For the past two years, I have felt like i was living someone else's life. The first year was muddled in the pain that I was dealing with and the emotions of deciding to have the hysteroctomy. The second year was clouded in a fog after losing all those hormones and not knowing which way to turn to try to get things right.

I finally feel like things are headed in the right direction. I have a new doctor, I have a new pharmacist and new medications that are the total opposite direction of where they were going in the past. I haven't had to take a nap in the middle of the day in three weeks.

Brad even bought me this book that he had read some parts of online. It's called "It's My Ovaries, Stupid!" and is written by doctor who had devoted herself to research and cataloging how ovaries and female hormones effect all kins of things in our lives! i am loving the book, and I am finding so many things that make sense, it is just an amazing red and so eye-opening. It also helps that i find things she mentions as helping are some of the things that my doctor and pharmacist are already doing.

I was worried how the summer was going to go, but it is going better so far than I expected. Since I have not felt the need to nap, I am getting through the days and then I am working on projects. And although i am not finishing them in one day, and I working on them and that is feeling good. There for awhile i was so depressed and tired that i couldn't even crochet or do any crafts, and that was terrible for me since I live to craft and do things like that, so it is getting better if i am able to craft.

I'm even taking the time to write and release my feelings and that means alot to me, so I know that things are on the mend. It may take some tweaks and what not to get it all going the right way, but it is moving that way and that is what is important.

No comments:

Post a Comment