Monday, September 19, 2011

Cook Book Review: Donuts

DonutsDonuts by Elinore Kilvans

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Okay, so it has been a bad day! I have been yelling at the computer all morning, it keeps jumping and typing where-ever it wants to type and not where I want it to type, and then I am having trouble with passwords from a year ago at Girl Scout registration time.

The mail comes, and in the mail, as a Goodreads First-reads giveaway, I find "Donuts" in my box.  That was probably the est thing that could have happened to me today!

I sat down and looked through the book, and I found a number of great receipes, so many that look so tempting, but I think the first one that I will have to try will be one for my daughter, and that will be the Maple-Bacon Donuts! That girl LOVES bacon, and she will love these, get a kick out of bacon on donuts, but its all breakfast food.

I can already tell, this is going to be a much-loved, much-used book in my house!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment