Monday, April 2, 2012

llan Lokos

Pocket PeacePocket Peace by Allan Lokos

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I received a copy of Pocket Peace from the GoodReads FirstReads program! Thank you very much!!

I liked this book, and it came at a time when I was going through some issues that I wasn't sure how to handle. I am still not sure how I will end up handling the issues, but I do know that I have found that there are a number of little tips in this book, that effect they way I look at each day and to make it better from my side.

Pocket Peace is filled with a number of small things each of us can do each day to change how the world around us effects us and how we effect it. One of the simplest, smile at everyone you see. If you tried that just for one day, what do you think you would find happening? You would be in a better mood and so many people around you would be in better moods!

There are more complex and detailed ideas that help you to focus on you and to make peace with the world, mediations and such, but over all I think it is a handy little book that everyone should read at least once!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment