Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Minion by L.A. Banks

Minion (Vampire Huntress Legend, #1)Minion by L.A. Banks

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Minion was the first book by L.A. Banks that I ever read. I bought it a couple of years ago, and then life got in the way of my having the time to read it and it got shelved away.

After a visit with my sister-in-law, where she loaned me her collection of Sookie Stackhouse novels to read while we were there and o nthe drive home, I knew I wanted to read more in this type of genere. This being said, I am NOT a Twillight fan, couldn't stand the first book and never watched the movies, but I find some books to be better at this type of story.



So walking through the house, I rediscovered my copy of Minion and read it! I loved it! It was so hard to put down. I loved the references to good and evil, the backplots and the characters. It was such a good read.



I am looking forward to reading the next book in the series, although it was out at the library the day I went, and so I got started on L.A. Banks other series, a Crimson Moon, the first book being Bad Blood. Now I think I am going to have to finish this one before going back to the other.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment